Isabelle, five and half, and William, four, November 2011
2. Family dinners full of conversation
3. Beach days in Amagansett
4. Early nights (like going to bed at 8:30p.m. after the kids to recharge)
6. Red wine
7. A good mani/pedi downstairs when the kids have gone to sleep (luckily there is a nail place in my building!)
8. Sleeping kids—there is nothing better than peeking in on your kiddies and seeing them sprawled out asleep."
On Isabelle: Winter Water Factory dress
3. Paper Wings
5. Bon Ton
9. Simple Kids
Magnatiles: "I would have to say we reach for these everyday—we build animal hotels and magical lands."
"But mostly, we have big dance parties with the kids in neighborhood."
Carl Douglas: "Kung Fu Fighting"
Cee Lo Green: "Forget You"
Katy Perry: "Fireworks"
Tao Cruz: "Dynamite"
Lady Gaga: "Edge of Glory"
Lady Gaga: "Bourn This Way"
KC and The Sunshine Band: "Get Down Tonight"
The White Stripes: "My Doorbell"
Lady Gaga: "Telephone"
Isabelle's Brooklyn Bridge clay sculpture
2. Favorite part about growing up in the city: "The buildings, the lights, the museums, and scootering really fast to the park."
3. Favorite thing about being at your house in Amagansett: "Sandy Beach (the ocean beach near their home), riding lessons, being with my family, and bonfires on the beach with marshmallows."
4. Favorite thing to do with your mom/dad: "Go on trips!"
2. Favorite part about growing up in the city: "Montessori and the zoo. And the dinosaurs at the Museum of Natural History."
3. Favorite thing about being at your house in Amagansett: "Sandy beach, canookie (the family canoe), and my tennis lessons. Oh, and being with my family."
4. Favorite thing to do with your mom/dad: "Going on JetBlue."