Coco, four, April 2012
2. Dance parties
3. Apples with peanut butter
4. Baking together
5. Our family time in NYC
6. When Coco visits me on set
7. Making her laugh."
Coach Bleecker Variegated Stripe Reversible Tote (a clever way for Constance to store her vintage books)
On Constance: A Common Thread dress
On Coco: Entertaining Elephants dress
On Constance: Gap top, vintage jeans
On Coco: GapKids dress
Coach Hugo Guinness Coffee Cup Reversible Tote (aka, the perfect farmer's market shopper)
2. Favorite food: "Strawberries"
3. Favorite thing to do with your mom: "Dance"
4. Favorite music for dancing: "Phoenix and Grizzly Bear"
5. Favorite fairytale character: "Tinker Bell because she has pixie dust."
6. Favorite fictional character: "Charlie from Willy Wonka because he got the golden ticket and he deserved it."
On Coco: H&M princess dress
On Constance: Vintage dress, Coach Elvira Strappy Buckle Wedge (on the floor)
On Coco: GapKids dressPrinted pillow: A flea market find, made from vintage European curtains