Ivy, thirteen, Ben, eleven, January 2013
2. Our impromptu Friday night open house when great friends and neighbors all convene at our place.
3. When the parents of my kid's friends turn out to be as great as the kid—makes for some fun vacations.
4. The Sunday farmer's market and building dinner around what's there.
5. Being a 'volleyball mom' and watching my daughter's championship team—very far from my fashion work-life!"
ABC Carpet & Home love seat
2. Favorite thing to do with your mom: "Watch movies"
3. Favorite thing to do with your sister: "Play video games"
4. Favorite music: "Indie, and Maroon 5, Coldplay, and The Heavy"
5. Favorite food: "Chicken sate"
Ralph Lauren dress
2. Favorite things in your room: "The accessories of course! Lamps, necklace stand, desk, and especially my beanbag. Couldn't live without it!"
3. Favorite food: "Barbecue wings. Messy yet delicious!"
4. Favorite thing to do with Ben: "My brother and I always talk. It's our new thing—exchanging secrets. Let's hope mom doesnt find out!"
5. Favorite music: "Indie rock. I love doing my homework to Imagine Dragons and Passion Pit!"
Poster from the Santa Monica Civic Poster Fair, bedding from Pottery Barn Kids
Pottery Barn Kids storage bed