Shane, seven, Drew, five, October 2012
2. Making their lunches and writing notes for each
3. Shane asking me to read to him
4. Drew asking me to save my purses and shoes for her
5. Weekend brunch altogether and family dinner when we can
6. Artwork that comes home from school that says 'To Mom'
7. Date night with Kevin"
Project No.8 dress
Black and white photo by Sam Haskins
On Drew: Crewcuts leggings
On Drew: Trico Field top and pants
Alien mask from Rubie's
Clear bins from Canal Plastics Center
Drew wearing a charm necklace made by her mom
Yoya: "Owned by my dear firend Cristina who has the most amazing taste!"
Crewcuts: "For basics and great coats"
Clear globe from Balloon Saloon
2. Favorite part about growing up in NYC: "Bowling at Chelsea Piers"
3. Favorite food: "Fried Rice from Suzies and Shake Shack hamburgers"
4. Favorite thing to do with your mom: "Cooking and baking"
Etsy tutu, a gift from Grammy