Jemina, four, April 2013
2. "My kindle"
3. "Chocolate Buttons"
On Jemima: Laetitia's blouse from Whistles
Snowdrops: "They arrive when everything feels bleak and wintery."
Rosa 'The Alnwick': "These have the most exquisite scent that makes me go weak at the knees. I'd go for roses over diamonds any day (though both would be good)."
Dandelions: "They came up in my lawn without my permission, like blobs of sunshine, and cured me of my color snobbery."
Forgetmenots: "My daughter picks them and presents them to me in her chubby little hands."
Snakeshead fritillaries: "I planted the bulbs thinking they'd never grow, and they did."
2. Favorite part about growing up in London: "Going to the dinosaur museum."
3. Favorite food: "Fish fingers and ketchup, and peas and broccoli."
4. Favorite thing to do with your mom: "Tickling and painting."
5. Favorite music: "Old MacDonald Had a Farm."
6. Favorite book character: "Sweet Dreams Maisie, because I love the moon."
Favorite toys: "Russian Dolls, skipping ropes, Reading Eggs app"
On Laetitia: Topshop dress
Tutu by Dana Dance
Shoes from the Disney Store